Say goodbye to the frustration of painfully slow internet with IPSTAR ADSL & ADSL2+ affordable plans designed for rural Australia. Whether you want to watch a video being streamed live, chat with friends, browse the internet or even run an online store, experience high speed broadband internet through your existing telephone line. You’ll never have to worry about paying more for excess data or peak/off-peak usage.
Things you should know
- Total minimum cost over contract term calculated as monthly access fee x contract term + set up fee (if applicable).
- IPSTAR can only provide this service to customers who have an existing telephone service.
- Your contract term, setup and termination fee may vary subject to your choice of contract length. 1-month means minimum contract term is 30 days, $100 (zone1) / $125 (zone2) one-off setup fee and no termination fee. An early termination fee applies to a 12-month and 24-month contract if you want to cancel IPSTAR service before your contract end date. 12-month means 12 month term, $40 (zone1) / $75 (zone2) one-off setup fee and $100 early termination fee. 24-month means 24 month term, no setup fee and $200 early termination fee.
- Speed might vary due to several factors such as location, weather and other technical limitations.
- There will be no extra charge if you have exceeded your plan data allowance. IPSTAR will shape your speed to 256 Kbps for 50GB and 200GB plans; to 512 Kbps for 500GB plan; and to 1024 Kbps for 1200GB plan (both download and upload).
- Service is for residential use and only available to residential customers in eligible AAPT, iiNet and Telstra ADSL Network service areas
Want to Learn More About IPSTAR ADSL & ADSL2+ service
IPSTAR ADSL & ADSL2+ services are suited for homes and businesses in rural Australia with an existing telephone service. Eligible customers need to be located in the area of an IPSTAR ADSL & ADSL2+ enabled exchange. Please call us on 132 800 to see if you are eligible for the service.
To get started type your address in to see what service is available at your location. All you’ll need to do is pick your preferred internet plan and give one of our friendly experts a call on 132 800. You will require an available copper phone service and an active phone line at your property for IPSTAR to set up your new ADSL & ADSL2+ service. You may need to get your phone line enabled, then contact IPSTAR once you have an active phone service and phone number.
It normally takes approximately 10 business days after receiving your completed application form for your service to be active. However it can be much longer due to some conditions which are not in control of IPSTAR such as type of service, installation, activation or service area. IPSTAR will do our best to ensure that you new service will be activated as quickly as possible.
We aim to deliver the highest speed available based on what is available on your telephone line or telephone enabled exchange. You may receive up to 24Mbps/1Mbps of speed that is the maximum possible speed of ADSL2+ but we cannot guarantee that all customers will get that speed. The speed may vary due to some factors such as location, weather and other technical limitations.