nbn™ Fixed Line is an ultra fast broadband service delivering speeds of up to 100 megabits per second, almost four times faster than the quickest ADSL2+ broadband currently available.
Things you should know
- Total minimum cost over contract term calculated as (monthly access fee X contract term) + set up fee + router cost. Min cost for a no contract plan is $259. Min cost for a 12 month contract plan is $560. Min cost for a 24 month contract is $945
- Set up costs are; 1 month $99 12/24 month $50
- You will be required to buy a router from Ipstar to enable ongoing support
- No excess data usage charge applies. For the period in which usage quota has been exceeded, speed will be shaped to 256/256 Kbps
- Broadband speed specified above might vary due to several factors such as location, weather and other technical limitations.
- You may be charged an additional one-time $300 nbnTM “New Development Charge” if your premises If this applies, we will contact you first.
- For 12/24 month contracted customers your free month will be the first month and for 24 month contracts also the 13th month.
Want to Learn More About nbn™ Fixed Line Broadband
Australia’s telecommunications infrastructure has recently been upgraded with nbn™. The technology helps in meeting Australia’s demand for a fast and efficient internet service. nbn™ Fixed Line broadband is projected to cover about 93% of Australia’s population. This next-generation broadband technology uses fibre-optic cables for data transmission resulting in less distorted signals compared data transmitted through copper wires and is capable of supporting online applications requiring a high bandwidth.
Type your address in to see what service is available at your location. All you’ll need to do is pick out your preferred internet plan and give one of our friendly experts a call on 132 800. If it turns out you need a technician to visit and install some equipment, don’t worry – we’ll help organise this for you.