This document outlines:
This article outlines the steps you need to follow to connect your router to the IPSTAR Modem.
To connect via a cable
- Plug the cable that came with the router into any one of the four ports, numbered, 1 – 4, on the back of the router.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the back of the computer.
To connect via WIFI
- Turn the router on and wait for the lights to come on.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the to modem/internet/WAN port on the back of the router.
- Unplug the Ethernet cable from your computer.
- Turn the router over and take note of the pass code on the bottom (for IPSTAR routers only).
- Search for available wireless networks on the computer. How you do this will vary depending on the computer you own. Your computer will prompt you on what to do, so it should not be difficult.
- Select the wireless network and click connect
- Enter the passcode when prompted for it.