This document outlines:
This article outlines the steps you need to follow on setting up Incredimail.
- Open Incredimail.
- If you have an existing identity, and are setting another one – select New Identity in the Manage Identities tab – Right click on your current Identity to open the drop down box. If you are using Incredimail for the first time it will automatically open the setup screen for creating an account.
- Put in New Identity Name, the OK button will then change to a green tick, click, “OK.”
- Click on, “I Accept.”
- Select your Gender and Country, then click, “Next.”
- Select Let Me Configure Settings Myself, then click, “Next.”
- Select Other
- Type in your Username and Password for your IPSTAR Email, then click, “Next.”
- Select POP3, then type in both the mail servers as mail.ipstarmail.com.au, then click, “Next.”
- The system will start a check to see if all the settings are correct.
- If all the steps were completed correctly, you will be taken to your inbox.