This document outlines:
This article outlines the steps you need to follow to set up IPSTAR Mail with Outlook 2007.
- Open outlook 2007
- Click on, “Tools” and then, “Account Settings.”
- Select, “Microsoft exchange.pop3, IMAP or HTTP” and click, “Next.”
- Tick the box at the bottom that says, “Manually Configure server settings or additional server types” and click, “Next.”
- Select Internet Email and click, “Next.”
- Next you will need to fill in the following:
- Your Name
- Email address
- Server info (mail.ipstarmail.com.au) for SMTP and POP3 servers.
- The login username will appear automatically you will need to enter your password.
- Next you will need to enable out bound authentication. Click on the, “More Settings” box, then the outgoing server tab. You will then need to tick the box that says, “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”. Then click OK. This will return you to the main setting page.Click, “Next.”
- You have now completed the email setup. Click, “Finish.”