This document outlines:
This article explains the steps you need to follow to set up IPSTAR Mail with Outlook Express.
- Open Outlook Express.
- Once Outlook has opened select “Tools” from the menu then “Accounts.”
- Click on “Add” and select “Mail.”
- Type in your name and click “Next.”
- Now type in your email address and click “Next.”
- Type your IPSTAR issued “Incoming” and “Outgoing mail servers” in the appropriate fields and confirm “POP3” is selected. Click “Next.”
Incoming Mail Server : mail.ipstarmail.com.au
Outgoing Mail Server : mail.ipstarmail.com.au
- Type in the “Account name” and “Password” you were issued by IPSTAR. Click “Next.”
- You will get a congratulatory message. Click “Finish.”
- Next you will need to go back into the email account settings to enable outbound authentication. Click on, “Tools”, from the menu and select, “Accounts.”
- Select the IPSTAR account you just created and click on, “Properties.”
- Now you will need to select the servers tab at the top and tick the box at the bottom that states, “My outgoing server requires authentication.”Click on, “OK.”
- Now you can click, “Close”, on the accounts page.Your IPSTAR email is now set up.