This document outlines:
This article outlines the steps you need to follow to set up Windows Mail with IPSTAR.
- Open Windows mail
- Once Windows Mail has opened please select the menu heading “Tools” then “Accounts”
- Click on, “Add.”
- Confirm “Email Account” is highlighted and click “Next”.
- Type in your name in the “Display name” field and click “Next”.
- Type in your IPSTAR email address and click “Next.”
- Type in the “Incoming” and “Outgoing mail servers” issued by IPSTAR in the appropriate fields. Confirm that “POP3” is selected in the dropdown down box and there’s a tick in the box where it says “Outgoing server requires authentication” and click “Next.”
- Incoming Mail Server : mail.ipstarmail.com.au
- Outgoing Mail Server : mail.ipstarmail.com.au
- Type in the “Email username” and “Password” you were issued by IPSTAR in the appropriate fields and click “Next.”
- You will receive a congratulatory message telling you you’re ready to send and receive emails. Click on “Finish” and you are ready to go.