Spotty 4G or a limited data allowance?
- Stop competing for bandwidth
- Consumer solutions don’t cater to business needs
- You need a fit-for-purpose solution
Listening to lengthy hold music whilst waiting for support?
- Unresponsive support teams mean slower issue resolution and more downtime
- Get back online and back to business fast
- You need a dedicated, responsive support line
Getting by with an out-dated solution?
- Fast moving tech can impact your data usage
- Support your growing or evolving business
- You need a solution that meets your current needs
Great Communication"So easy to get the right information, what I need, when it will be done, nothing was a problem, returned all my calls and the most I was on the phone was about 10 minutes." - Ross Lloyd, Gippsland, VIC
Without it we'd be isolated!"I've experienced no issues whatsoever. Always found the company polite, positive and helpful. Excellent service! The connection even in really bad weather is remarkable considering how windy it gets up in the hills where I live. Thank you for being available." - Raymond S, Tasmania
Customer service was very good"Customer service was very good, and very patient. The tech support person bent over backwards to help get me online again. I like IPSTAR because we are talking to Australians so keeping the product and the wages at home" - Bernice Gracie,
Created in response to customer feedback, Rural Connect delivers reliable connectivity with business-grade customer care to remote and off-grid businesses. Whether your business has evolved to need more bandwidth, or you simply want confidence that help is on hand when you need it, Rural Connect is designed to help.
- COMING SOON!
- One offers too much the other not enough? Don’t worry – we know that one size doesn’t fit all.
- Watch this space…
- Suitable for 1-3 users
- Priority Queue Support
- 8am-8pm AEST support (9am-5pm Sat)
- 150GB peak and 150GB off peak data allowance
- Only video streaming and VPN count towards your data allowance
- 25/5Mbps bandwidth profile
- Access to customer portal with data usage info
- No installation fee
- Suitable for single/multi-site businesses
- Priority queue support
- Business hours plus 24/7 option
- 100 to 1000GB per month data allowance
- 30/1, 30/5, 30/13Mbps bandwidth profile options
- Static IP Address
- Voice calling priority option
- Disaster recovery option
- + more!
Eligibility: Customers must hold an ABN to be eligible for any Rural Connect solutions.
As a long-established rural satellite solutions provider, IPSTAR is a trusted household brand. But did you know we are part of a network of satellite specialists that cater to a range of connectivity challenges and needs?
Orion Satellite Systems delivers geo-remote and critical connectivity to corporate businesses, keeping major mining sites operational and emergency services connected.
Nava Systems delivers maritime connectivity for ships and offshore operators.
In 2021, the need for connectivity has never been greater. Regardless of location, having adequate broadband has become a necessity of daily life. For those facing pandemic induced challenges this may be a temporary need, but for families living in rural and regional Australia, it is an ongoing way of life. The way remote Australians are […]Read More
We understand that this time has been difficult with managing your data with more people at home using the data. We have been providing a free weekly 10GB data block for our nbn Sky Muster customers since Monday 30th of March 2020. This was originally planned to end on the 31st of January 2021, […]Read More
Traditional monthly billing cycles don’t work for everyone and not everyone gets paid on the same day each month. We have therefore introduced flexi pay that allows new or current customers to have the option of making flexible payment arrangements that may depend on their monthly wages or earnings schedule. Interested in activating flexi […]Read More
Following the events of the late 2019 and the early 2020 bushfire season, the nbn worked with the Federal Government to enhance telecommunications resiliency as a key component in a wider $37.1m federally funded program to strengthen telecommunications against natural disasters. This was an initiative that IPSTAR Broadband was keen to be a part of […]Read More