Support Home \ Connecting your Cisco SPA122 SP
Connecting your Cisco SPA122 SP
- Turn off your nbn™ modem and wireless router if you are using one.
- Unplug the Ethernet cable (this may be a different color to the one pictured) that goes from the modem to the computer or if you are using a wireless router this cable will go from the modem to the back of the router.
- Plug the Ethernet cable from Step 2 into the blue port on the back of the ATA that is labeled, “Internet.”
- Take the Ethernet cable that came with the ATA and plug it into the yellow port on the back of the ATA that is labeled, “Ethernet.”
- Take the other end of the Ethernet cable used in Step 4 and plug it into the back of your computer or if you are using a wireless router plug it into the port on the router that is labeled, “modem/internet/WAN.”
- Turn the devices back on one at a time starting with the modem and then the ATA. If you are using a wireless router, turn it on last. Wait for each one to power up and all the lights to come on before moving into the next device.