- Support Articles
- Setting up additional Email addresses
- Login to your MyIPSTAR portal located on the top left hand side of the IPSTAR website www.ipstarsandbox2.wpengine.com
- Click on Password/Email on the Menu
- Scroll down until you see User No: 2. Or 3.
- Enter the relevant details, including your password, desired email and full name. Click on create this account. Your new email is now created and usable straight away. If the password you’re trying to put in does not work – it is because you need at least 8 characters, one numeral, one symbol and one uppercase letter.
Note: You are not required to use the email addresses provided by IPSTAR, if you have a current email address with any email or Internet provider, it is possible for you to use them on IPSTAR.