Important Update from IPSTAR Broadband
As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve and our government increases in its efforts to stop the spread of the virus in our country, we would like to take a moment to reassure you that IPSTAR Broadband’s services are continuing as normal. As a company focused on providing internet connectivity anywhere in Australia, we play an essential role in this time of social distancing to bring people closer. We are working tirelessly through this time to ensure that you have the connectivity you need to work from home and keep in touch with loved ones. During this time we want to reassure you that we are committed to supporting our people, customers and the community and are well prepared.
Self-service and resources available 24/7
– Your online account remains open 24/7, allowing you to pay your monthly bill, check your data at any time and for some accounts upgrade or purchase data top-ups.
– We have plenty of resources on how to utilise your offpeak data and how to make your data last longer with our tips and tricks in our blog
– Download our eBooks on streaming, gaming and social media
Getting in contact with IPSTAR Broadband
– Our support staff are available both on the phone on 1300 464 778 and via online chat on our website or via the contact us page for any support requests
– While we endeavour to answer your calls and emails as quickly as possible, response times may take longer than usual due to the high volumes we are experiencing. We thank you for your patience during this period and encourage you to make use of our online services where possible
Supporting customers and the community
We acknowledge that many of our customers will be concerned about what’s ahead and, for some, these concerns will be about how they’re going to pay their bills. Difficult times put people under unexpected financial pressure, but there is support available through IPSTAR Broadband’s Financial Hardship Policy for those who need it. To find more information please click here.
We’re here to help
While the company has now settled into working remotely from home, we are still fully operational, and it is business as usual. Take care and stay safe.