- Support Articles
- Data – Purchasing additional data
- Login to the MyIPSTAR portal.
- Click on ‘Data Blocks’ in the menu to the left hand side.
- Depending on which system you will be able to see what data blocks you have available to you. Choose the data block you want to add, then type your password into the ‘Password’ box and click ‘Submit’.
- When you have successfully completed your purchase, you will see the following screen. You now have 60 days to use your data block before it expires.
Note: IPSTAR reserves the right to limit a customer’s ability to purchase data blocks. Any data blocks that you do buy will show on your next IPSTAR invoice.