- Support Articles
- Setting up IPSTAR Mail with Outlook 2003
- Open Outlook 2003
- Once Outlook has opened please select “Tools” from the menu then “E-mail Accounts”.
- Click on “Add a new email account” and click “Next”.
- Click on “POP3” and click “Next”.
- Now you will need to fill in the following:
a. Your Name
c. Server info (mail.ipstarmail.com.au) for SMTP and POP3 servers.
d.The login username will appear automatically you will need to enter your password.
- Next you will need to enable out bound authentication. Click on the, “more settings” box, then the outgoing server tab. Tick the box that says, “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”. Then click, “OK.”This will return you to the main setting page. Then click, “Next.”
- You will get a congratulatory message. Click “Finish”.