- Support Articles
- How to read your IPSTAR bill
How to read the IPSTAR internet invoice.
Payment cycle (due dates etc)
- Sky muster satellite payment cycle – runs from the 1st of every month and ends on the last day of the month.
- Fixed line/fixed wireless satellite payment cycle – run from the 15st of every month and ends on 14th of every month
- Older IPSTAR satellite plans – run from the 15st of every month and ends on 14th of every month
Methods of payment
- Post pay this includes cash, cheque and EFTPOS (ONLY in the post office)
- Credit card on My IPSTAR portal
- Credit card over the phone
- Direct debit from a Bank account/Credit card
- Please note payments via cheque to US directly will not be accepted.