Why choose nbn™ Fixed Line with IPSTAR?
Fast and reliable connection
Find out what’s available at your address!
nbn™ Fixed line is a fast broadband service delivering speeds of up to 250 Megabits per second download on FTTP and HFC access technologies.
If you are not sure what type of nbn™ technology you have connected at your house you can look up your address to determine your connection type.
nbn™ broadband connections that utilise a physical fibre optic line are considered nbn™ Fixed Line connections. These connections include Fibre to the Premises (FTTP), Fibre to the Building (FTTB), Fibre to the Curb (FTTC), Fibre to the Node (FTTN) and Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC).
Please note for FTTN connections we recommend starting with the 50/20Mbps speed.
FTTN speeds are theoretical and will vary based on the quality of the copper in your street and the distance to the closest nbn™ node. For this reason, we suggest starting with the 50/20Mbps speed and then upgrading to the 100/40Mbps speed if you are able to attain 90% of the 50/20Mbps speed.
Things you should know
- All new or re-contracted services after 1st January 2023, and monthly plans rolling over after that date, will be subject to T&C’s in our Standard Form of Agreement (SFoA) at IPSTAR Broadband Standard Form of Agreement
- Total minimum cost over contract term calculated as (monthly access fee X contract term) + set up fee + router cost. Min cost for a no-contract plan is $159. Min cost for a 12-month contract is $720. Min cost for a 24-month contract is $1,440.
- Set up costs for a 1 month no lock-in contract is $99.
- No excess data usage charge applies.
- Broadband speed specified above might vary due to several factors such as location, weather, and other technical limitations.
- You may be charged an additional one-time $300 nbn™ “New Development Charge” if your premises is a new development. If this applies, we will contact you first.
- Calls are recorded for quality and training purposes.
Here is your plan
Below are your selected options:
- Activation Term/s Fee:
- Router Price:
Here is a Summary of Costs of your plan:
- Cost Per Month:
- Minimum Total Cost: