nbn™ broadband connections that utilise a physical fibre optic line are considered as nbn™ Fixed Line connections. These connections include Fibre to the Premises (FTTP), Fibre to the Building (FTTB), Fibre to the Curb (FTTC), Fibre to the Node (FTTN) and Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC). nbn™ Fixed Line is an ultra fast broadband service delivering speeds of up to 100 megabits per second, almost four times faster than the quickest ADSL2+ broadband currently available.
Things you should know
- Total minimum cost over contract term calculated as (monthly access fee X contract term) + set up fee + router cost. Min cost for a no contract plan is $259. Min cost for a 12 month contract plan is $565. Min cost for a 24 month contract is $985
- Set up costs are; 1 month $99 12/24 month $50
- No excess data usage charge applies. For the period in which usage quota has been exceeded, speed will be shaped to 256/256 Kbps
- Broadband speed specified above might vary due to several factors such as location, weather and other technical limitations.
- You may be charged an additional one-time $300 nbn™ “New Development Charge” if your premises is a new development. If this applies, we will contact you first.
- For 12/24 month contracted customers your free month will be the first month and for 24 month contracts also the 13th month.