Why choose nbn™ Fixed Wireless broadband with IPSTAR?
Fast and Reliable Connection
Find out what’s available at your address!
nbn™ Fixed Wireless is a new broadband technology that offers a faster and more reliable internet connection to regional and rural Australia.
Things you should know
- All new or re-contracted services after 1st January 2023, and monthly plans rolling over after that date, will be subject to T&C’s in our Standard Form of Agreement (SFoA) at IPSTAR Broadband Standard Form of Agreement
- Total minimum cost over contract term calculated as (monthly access fee X
contract term) + set up fee + router cost. Min cost for a no-contract plan
is $184. Min cost for a 12-month contract is $1,020. Min cost for a 24-month
contract is $2,040.
- Set up costs for a 1 month no lock-in contract is $99.
- No excess data usage charge applies.
- Broadband speed specified above might vary due to several factors such as location, weather, and other technical limitations.
- You may be charged an additional one-time $300 nbn™ “New Development Charge” if your premises is a new development. If this applies, we will contact you first.
- Calls are recorded for quality and training purposes.
nbn™ Fair Use Policy for Fixed Wireless services stipulates that:
- the average download usage per service should not exceed 400GB of data in
a calendar month;
- the average upload usage per service should not exceed 120GB of data in a
A breach of the Fair Use Policy may result in nbn™ applying a Service
Reduction which would limit the throughput available to Intensive
Application Types during busy periods on the nbn™ Wireless Network.
Intensive Application Types include:
- Peer-2-Peer file sharing applications
- High-resolution, constant stream CCTV or other similar real-time video upload
- Server and database backup applications running at high bandwidth
- Gaming patch and release upgrade distributions
- Large software downloads, such as Operating System updates
- VPN traffic, which can be used to conceal other Intensive Application
- Ultra-High Definition (UHD) video streaming which may otherwise be
moderated to HD or SD quality
Here is your plan
Below are your selected options:
- Activation Term/s Fee:
- Router Price:
Here is a Summary of Costs of your plan:
- Cost Per Month:
- Minimum Total Cost: