- Support Articles
- How to connect your Router
To connect via a cable
- Plug the cable that came with the router into any one of the four ports, numbered, 1 – 4, on the back of the router.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the back of the computer. Make sure it is connected to port UNI-D1 still on the back of the nbn NTD.
To connect via WIFI
- Turn the router on and wait for the lights to come on.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the to modem/internet/WAN port on the back of the router. Make sure it is connected to port UNI-D1 still on the back of the nbn NTD.
- Unplug the Ethernet cable from your computer.
- Turn the router over and take note of the pass code on the bottom (for IPSTAR routers only).
- Search for available wireless networks on the computer. How you do this will vary depending on the computer you own. Your computer will prompt you on what to do, so it should not be difficult.
- Select the wireless network and click connect
- Enter the passcode when prompted for it.