The IPSTAR team would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We hope you enjoy the holidays with your friends and family.
This year IPSTAR Australia has donated $5000 to Buy a Bale on behalf of all our customers to show our support for regional and rural Australians doing it tough. This is equivalent to 50 large bales of hay that will help rural farmers feed their animals in this time of drought.
If you need support during this festive time please note that we will still be in operation with reduced staff and amended trading hours for the holidays:
- Saturday 22 December – 9AM to 5:30PM AEDT
- Sunday 23 December – CLOSED
- Monday 24 December – 8AM to 8PM AEDT
- Tuesday 25 December (Christmas Day) – CLOSED
- Wednesday 26 December (Boxing Day) – CLOSED
- Thursday 27 December – 8AM to 8PM AEDT
- Friday 28 December – 8AM to 8PM AEDT
- Saturday 29 December – 9AM to 5:30PM AEDT
- Sunday 30 December – CLOSED
- Monday 31st December (New Year’s Eve) – 8AM to 8PM AEDT
- Tuesday 1st of January (New Year’s Day) – CLOSED
- Wednesday 2nd of January – 8AM to 8PM AEDT
- Thursday 3rd of January – 8AM to 8PM AEDT
- Friday 4th of January – 8AM to 8PM AEDT
- Saturday 5th of January – 9AM to 5:30PM AEDT
Check our support page for our frequently asked questions or you can call us on 1300 464 778, chat on Webchat or email us during the above times. During this time the MyIPSTAR customer portal will be operating 24/7.