It can be extremely challenging to get remarkable service in remote communities of Australia. People who live in urban settings and those that live along the coast are typically blessed with remarkable infrastructure and effective communication lines, those who live inland or who are from rural regions are somewhat left behind.
In this article, we will help remote and regional homeowners to choose the best Internet broadband lines for their homes. Quality telecommunications should never be hard to acquire given the fact that the National Broadband Service was rolled out a few years back. Fast, efficient, and reliable Internet service is now made possible with the recent NBN Internet plans available for Australians wherever they may be.
The Two Main Types of NBN Plans
The National Broadband Service has two main types of broadband service for Australians:
- Fixed Wireless – commonly found in cities, suburbs, and cities that are not too far inland or away from most urban settings. Most existing infrastructure caters to fixed wireless NBN customers as they are easier to setup, offer high speeds are reliability are consistent.
- If you are looking to replace your old-school Internet service to one that guarantees lightning speed Internet connectivity, choose from fixed line NBN deals instead. If your home is already connected to traditional fixed-line phone systems and broadband service using copper wire technology, switching to a fixed NBN plan is faster and easier. An Internet broadband provider may either install brand new fibre-to-optic cables at your home or use existing fibre-to-node connections with your existing copper wire network via a node.
Benefits of NBN Fixed Wireless
- When compared to mobile Internet, fixed wireless NBN connections ensure a more reliable broadband connection.
- You can connect to the Internet with speeds of up to 50/20 megabits per second download and upload depending on the time of day you are browsing. NBN providers also offer more options when it comes to a combination of speed and bandwidth allowances.
Benefits of NBN Fixed Line
- Faster Internet speed means that you can stream movies, download music and watch Netflix and without worrying about buffering or delays in transmission of data. There are even unlimited NBN plans that offer up to 100/40 megabits per second download and upload speed.
- Bigger bandwidth allowances are offered to households with multiple heavy Internet users. Fixed line NBN can support bigger households with multiple devices without loss of speed and any reliability issues.
For more information about NBN deals, view our current offerings and deals here! You may also get in touch with us by calling 132 800.