Not sure which speed to choose?
Click here to take a look which option is best for you.
Things you should know
- Total minimum cost over contract term calculated as monthly access fee x contract term + equipment (if applicable).
- All plans include both upload and download data towards your usage quota.
- Peak times are defined by nbn™ as between 7:00am and 1:00am (18 hours – local time zone). Once you reach your peak or off-peak monthly data allowance, service will be shaped to 128/128 Kbps in peak or off-peak times.
- If your service starts during the month then your data usage will be pro-rated. For example, if you start in the middle of the month then your usage will start at 50% data usage.
- Data blocks can be purchased through MyIPSTAR portal.
- Speed might vary due to several factors such as location, weather and other technical limitations.
- Your contract term, set-up and termination fee may vary subject to your choice of contract length. 1-month means minimum contract term is 30 days, no set up fee and no termination fee. An early termination fee applies to a 12-month and 24-month contract if you want to cancel IPSTAR Broadband service before your contract end date. 12-month means 12 month term, no set up fee and $150 early termination fee. 24-month means 24 month term, no set up fee and $250 early termination fee.
- If you have a promo code, One month free will be subtracted from the minimum contract value on a 12 month plan. Two months free will be subtracted from the minimum contract value on a 24 month plan
- Calls are recorded for quality and training purposes
nbn™ co’s Fair Use Policy as at 1 October 2017
- 150GB / 200GB / 300GB or more data usage in 4 week rolling period during peak hours constitutes a breach of the nbn™ Fair Use Policy.
- 300GB or more of total data usage both peak and off-peak in 4 week rolling period constituted a breach of the nbn™ Fair Use Policy.
Want to Learn More About nbn™ Sky Muster™ service
The Sky Muster™ satellite service provides Australians living in country and rural areas with affordable high-speed broadband connectivity, so they can stay connected to the world.
The revolutionary broadband satellite was launched into space in October 2016, and the nbn™ Sky Muster™ service is now available to over 400,000 regional, remote, outback and offshore locations around the country.
To get started, type your address in to see what service is available at your location. All you need to do is choose your preferred internet plan and give one of our friendly experts a call on 132 800. If it turns out you need a technician to visit and install some equipment, don’t worry – we’ll help organise this for you.
Once we have received your order it can take up to 16 days for the service to be installed depending on your location. As soon as we have received your application, if required, we will arrange for an installation agent to get in touch and arrange an appointment to install the new Satellite equipment at your premises. Once the equipment has been installed we will active your service.
- Download speed: up to 12Mbps
- Upload speed: up to 1Mbps
A basic speed to cover the essentials. Ideal if you’re a small household with one or two devices connected. If you’re unsure which speed you need, it’s a great place to start. You can always upgrade later.
- Download speed: up to 25Mbps
- Upload speed: up to 5Mbps
Perfect for families and households with multiple devices and broadband users. This plan provides extra speed to go around, so everyone is happy.